Video Games and Its Implications
Do you think playing a video game is nice? Of course not, if you go by the older convention. But in today’s modern worn video games are the most common form of entertainment among the people. The younger generation is more addicted to video games than the older ones.
How to play a video game?
To play a video game you need a game first. Then you need to put in your favourite game. You are ready to go after proper installation of the game. While you start playing you need to understand the rules and regulations of the play. If you are a good learner you will soon get success in the game.
The sooner you learn the more levels you can clear and get rewarded. With all these things these games are definitely entertaining. Besides being a source of entertainment it has certain other advantageous sides.
Advantages of playing these games are-
• Help in boosting memory- Though people are not aware of this fact but a video game can actually help to keep things I memory well. Through the games, a person has to constantly have a mental activity. This keeps the brain alert and active. Thus, things do not easily slip out of memory.
• Increase coordination- Thoughts will be more organized and the person ill be more coordinated in their work. This is largely because they would be influenced by the games which do follow an orderly process of progress.
• Cognitive health will be better- Studies have found out that along with memory, cognitive health becomes all the more better. This means that you will become focused in your work, and will be able to make better decisions.
• Less of stress and depression- most people live secluded and are hence unable to communicate with others. These games are a virtual world. In it by becoming live one can make virtual friends, communicate with them. This can make them stress-free, less depressed and livelier.
• Better decision making- you will be better in deciding things in real life. This condition is prompted by the instant decisions that one has to take while in the game.
Thus, it is quite evident that these games though are a source of entertainment also has much greater implications on the health of the players. So, anybody thinking that video games are negative should give a second thought to what they say. It is one of the important things to remember.